Wednesday, December 10, 2008

West Village Bicycles (Dallas Tx)

So over the past week I have been in Dallas Texas w/my Family enjoying the frigid weather. I have been missing the love of my life since I departed the Colorado Springs Airport on my trip. I have also been missing my little misfit track bike. Well I have been on a journey saving money where I can to get my new set of beut Velocity DEEP V's going. I finally found a dope shop to scoop up a few items at while here in Dallas.

The shop is named West Village Bicycles, the shop has been recommended to me by the fam over @ Trick Track Forums (big ups AlexV).



Heres the info:
West Village Bicycles
3839 MCKINNEY AVE. SUITE 155
DALLAS, TEXAS 75204
214-219-2453
I'm heading over to the shop to scoop a few items up to get those Celeste beauties rollin.

More info to come.

No comments: