Sunday, February 1, 2009

RANDOM SLED (CSK "DED")

Here is a bit of randomness for the beginning of the month of February. I stumbled across this black beauty while searching for a LEADER Track frame. I have NO idea why I am so obsessed w/these skillet down tubes but.....I AM! Anyhow, this is a killer and mean looking black death speed machine, NO DOUBT! Enough of me talking peep this beast!




Frame:
CSK aluminum track
Handlebars and Stem:
nitto/
Fork and Headset:
carbon fiber track/ cane creek
Front wheel:
early hed carbon fiber bladed spoke
Rear wheel:
early hed carbon fiber disc
Crankset and Bottom bracket:
sugino/ shimano
Saddle and Seat Post:
selle regal/ integrated carbon fiber
Pedals and Chain:
black campy track-toshi doubles / izumi
Cog/Gearing et cetera:
48/17 for street


You can catch this black death machine on the streets of ORANGE Califas. If you see this beast I'd get out of the way or suffer the consequences.


Peep the clearance....NICE.


GREAT BUILD DUSTIN.

No comments: