Saturday, March 21, 2009

....Raekwon Chef....

I have been a long time fan of the infamous WU TANG Clan since before they released main stream. Not saying WU went whack or any noise like that but it was an odd occurrence once MTV played "M.E.T.H.O.D. Man" a few times then it was like BAM! The elements of the WU are hands down sick, the melting pot of so many great artists and minds that make you think and sometimes can bring fam together. Here are a few of my favorite videos from WU and from in my mind the TOP surgeon RAEKWON CHEF.

Criminology


Raekwon is working diligently on the new album "ONLY Built for Cuban LINX 2". I have heard and seen an interview w/CHEF on the album and....Well...Its gonna be heat man, no doubt. Chef is so cunning w/his lyrical onslaughts over time skills only become sharper and better. So watch out.

Okay Im gonna leak what I found:

Raekwon - Wu Ooh ft. Ghostface Killah & Method Man


Da Mystery of Chessboxin


M.E.T.H.O.D. Man

No comments: