Sunday, March 29, 2009

Todays RIDE CHUNES!!

Today I had the chance to get out and ride for a while. We had a break in weather and man it was nice.....for a little while....then the WIND kicked up! Anyhow, we recently had the opportunity to purchase some great contraptions known to man as the iPhone. They are good and bad. THey will trap you for sure, I mean after purchase we were in the bat cave for about 7 hours straight figuring the new item out! Anyhow, the iPhone has the Pandora feature and its ILL!

Here is a list of todays CHUNES:

MISFITS-Attitude
Ramones-Blitzkrieg Bop
MISFITS-Halloween
Danzig-Mother
MISFITS-We Bite
Bad Religion-Sensory Overload
MISFITS-American Nightmare
Screeching Weasel-I Need Therapy
MISFITS-Gouhl's Night Out
Bad Religion-Germs of Perfection
MISFITS-Devilock
Ramones-Teenage Lobotomy
Minor Threat-I Don't Wanna Here IT
MISFITS-She
Black Flag-Jealous Again
Descendants-Hey Hey
T.S.O.L.-Die For Me
MISFITS-I Want Your Skull
G.B.H.-Give Me FIRE
Youth Brigade-Sound and Fury
Bad Religion-Give You Nothing
Sex Pistols-Bodies

For those of you who knw me I am a huge MISFITS fan, the real MISFITS not that new stuff....Im mean 70's 80's MISFITS!!! Anyhow, this playlist was hot! Kept me blazing the streets here in the SPRINGS!





American Nightmare is one of my favorite songs of all time. Here is a little insight on the jammie. This song may have been based on the 1980 movie of the same name. Contrary to legend, this song was not written for The Cramps; in fact, there was no Misfits song originally written for The Cramps. This song was recorded in one take by Glenn, Jerry, and Arthur with Jerry nodding his head to cue Arthur when to hit the drums. The hand clapping was added later.

No comments: