Saturday, January 16, 2010

KEIRIN....PURSUIT....Bicycle Shop-->Ice Cube?

Well today has been a fairly good day. First off its Saturday so who can complain about that, especially those of us that are blessed to have the weekends to ourselves. Okay so today I finally had to take the Augusta into a shop to get the rear wheel tightened up. I have been rolling it w/TOO MUCH slack in the back...HA! So I took into a local shop here in Colorado Springs. I was happy that I got so many compliments on it today when I went in. I would have thought the road/MTB infested shop would have been nose sliden to look and think different. They really helped me out (the mechanic techs there have always been mad down!!) and got it straight. So I started to look over some bikes and all and then this dude Joe started to speak to me about the Velodrome and fixed and all. He did in fact got me inspired to attempt to get into better shape to hit the V-Drome here in the Springs. Here is something else that hit me....

Keirin 2010 TV Commercial! WOW! Please feel free to click on the title to re-direct to the JAPANESE site to view the commercial! Have been a fan for a minute but have not really been on the priority list for me for a while. Things are a changin....



I am ready!

And then I stumbled across this looking through the Pedal Consumption BLOG. Brenton Salo, shooting 14 Bike CO. I saw that hot frame and damn am I jealous.



So needless to say it was a good day....

No comments: