Thursday, December 11, 2008

*West Village Bicycles* Dallas Texas



So today I had the chance to get out and enjoy the somewhat better weather than the past few days here in humid Dallas Texas w/my familia. Around 7ish I was up to take care of some stuff via online and whatnot then had a bite to eat w/pops and sipped some coffee and hopped in the shower. After the shower its off to UPTOWN Dallas! This place is an awesome young, fresh spot. has all you need from sneaker joints to plant places, to....well ya know.... WEST VILLAGE BICYCLES located @ 3839 MCKINNEY AVE. SUITE 155 DALLAS, TEXAS 75204 heres the number if you need to give Tommy Fedele the head wrench a call 214-219-2453.




This shop is by far one of the cleanest if not the THE CLEANEST bicycle spot I have seen around the mid to lower United States. Not to mention the fact that Tommy was mad down, easy to spark conversation with and rap for a minute. Tommy thanks for the welcoming and the parts!

Here is a quick overview of the shop:
Selection in the shop was top notch. even though I failed to grab pics of the goods in particular its grade A. Had all the stuff you may need or even just want for that sled of yours! Ranged from item such as Brooks saddles, Knog Frog Lights, Nitto stems and bars (go out and peep those new bars he just got in, closed ends), Deda bars, cogs, spokes, clothes, frames (dope Bareknuckle in there) pedals, clips, straps, tires Dia Comp, and others, tubes, great selection of Velocity's, and a nice selection of bicycles for that fun between the legs. Nice selection ya dig!?



Next is the customer service......Great! I had a conversation about customer service a while after my visit to Tommy's joint and trust me it goes a long way! Dude was easy to talk to and the refreshing thing is he did not come off like the typical "I know it all and if you have not been riding forever you suck!" mentallity that I so happen to stumble across in shops alot lately. He not only was easy to chop it up w/but very, very knowledgeable of the items he had in stock or that he normally carries. He sad this season has been great for him. Parents reading this please go out and spend your cold hard ca$h at this joint and tell Tommy that QBA said "What it dew" Dude made me and my Mom feel right at home. Thanks again homie!

Tommy hard @ work! Emptying out a box...


"WERE LOCATED AT 3839 MCKINNEY AVE SUITE 155 DALLAS, TEXAS 75204 WHICH IS IN THE WEST VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER IN UPTOWN. WE SELL EVERYTHING FROM ENTRY LEVEL MOUNTAIN, COMFORT, AND ROAD BIKES TO CUSTOM CRUISERS AND FIXED GEAR TRACK BIKES. WE ALSO HAVE A FULL SERVICE DEPARTMENT AND ARE AN AUTHORIZED CAMPAGNOLO PRO SHOP. I HAVE OVER 12 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE BICYCLE INDUSTRY. GIVE ME A SHOUT AT 214-219-BIKE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS."

Tommy's heat:


**I want this when you are done bro, I know you'll start another sick build like.......tomorrow!**

Here are a few more from around the shop:






Okay so in a nut shell this shop is bangin none the less! Has a great selection and great customer service. Would I recommend.....HANDS DOWN I WOULD! I was recommended this shop and now I see exactly why. Tommy, stay up man and keep doing your thang mangx! I will be back and if we dont ride I'll roll through just to chit chat bro! PEACE!



WEST VILLAGE BICYCLES
3839 MCKINNEY AVE. SUITE 155
DALLAS, TEXAS 75204
214-219-2453

No comments: